Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer Update

Hey guys,

So its been a while since I've posted anything because I haven't had anything to update you guys on, but now I finally do. After about a month and a half wait I finally have my CAS to I can start the visa process. Its such a stress relief that I finally have that so I can start the process so I can finally buy a plane ticket. I guess it took so long because there was a computer issue in the UK so I had to wait a bit longer. But now I will start the process for a visa and I will eventually need to head down to the British consulate in Boston to finish up the process so I can get my visa. So I will be doing that in the coming weeks and I will also need to get some loans, which I will also start looking for next week.

But the summer is flying right by and before I know it I will be on the flight to head over to heathrow, and on a bus down to plymouth. I have also found out that I will be in London for the holidays, because my grandmother and father are going to be coming to see me well I'm in the UK. Maybe I can get them to see a football match when were there. I'm going to try and see a Fulham game, but we'll see. So as things keep progressing I will be able to keep you guys updated on my progress to finally get to Plymouth. I hope you have a good one, and seize the day.

-Tucker

Link to the go fund me- gofund.me/s5nrtq8

No comments:

Post a Comment