Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Peace Out PSU

Hey guys,

So this is a bit late due to the fact that I've been super sick the past several days. I fell like its been months since I've felt normal and not sick, but maybe because I'm home I'll feel better.

So things are going great. Finals are done and over with, and I've finished my sophomore year at Plymouth State University. It was a super busy year with classes, organizations, and this whole study abroad thing going on, but it will be missed I think. This year was a lot of fun, and I really don't know the proper way to describe it, because I had no idea that this year was going to turn out the way it did.

I mean I moved into Langdon Woods last summer (building above) not thinking this year would be anything different from last year, but I was wrong. I realized that I have made some great friends that would do almost anything for me at the drop of a hat, and that I became a huge part of programs on campus over the year that they wish they could keep me for next year. If I had to do it all again I wouldn't change a thing about it.

But the thing that I think got me the most during the final week I was at PSU this year was that I was saying goodbye to people that I wont see for a year. That really didn't hit me till I started to drive home, but I won't see these people next year, the organizations will keep growing well I'm away, and someone is taking my job at the HUB when I'm gone. I mean it's weird in the sense that I won't be there, but then I realize that I am going on a trip of a lifetime, and to be honest life here can go on here and I'm perfectly fine with that.


So I'm sitting here thinking what has PSU taught me this year and I would like to think that there is a list of things. But one thing that I think that has to stand out to me that I've learned over the course of the year is due the things in life that make you happy because no one will do it for you. This year I've done so much for myself and to make myself happy, and its been a long time since I've focused on myself like that and I've learned from it. But there is still one thing that I am going to be doing for myself, and it starts in September. PSU thank you for the past two years, I'll be back in a year, but I'll be heading to Plymouth, UK in the fall and going on a whole new journey.

-Tucker

The GoFundMe is still going so if you want to donate fell free at the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment