Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Paper Cuts from Paper work

Hey guys,

So from last time I talked to you guys I was filling out paper work and applications for study abroad but now I finally have a good chunk of it done, but there is still a ton more to do and take are of. Really the only things that are left to take care of is the Plymouth Uni application, which all thats left is dealing with the passport. I have to go home to photocopy that so that will happen soon, whenever I end up going home. But other than that its just pre-departure paper work and transfer credit paper work so its almost done and the trips almost a reality.

I did get a chance to talk to a current Plymouth student here at Plymouth State which was great. I met  with Laura last week who is a business student from plymouth here for the year. She filled me in on which housing to get, what its like in the city, thats the social atmosphere is like the whole nine yards. I'm totally going to follow her advice and try and get into Francis Drake hall which is right in the middle of campus so it would be a short walk to my classes. After talking to her I'm super pumped to get the final paper work in so I can get over there.

I will keep you guys posted on whats going on, on this end. But if you guys think of anything that you think I should go check out when I go over let me know by leaving a comment below.

-Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment