Saturday, March 21, 2015

The waiting game

Hey guys,

So I have been out of state for a while and I haven't had a chance to update you guys. Will all of the paperwork that was needed for the application have been done and has been sent over to Plymouth University for them to look at and to tell me I'm going there next year. So now its just waiting so its a bit of a pain, but I'm looking forward to hear some good news from them soon.

I just got a summer job to start getting money together for this trip. I will by a camp councilor which will be a great summer job. And I've been talking to a friend of mine who is going to be going to plymouth in the spring semester to backpack Europe which would be nice, but with that there is a lot of planning, but we can get it done.

I'll let you guys know when I get total conformation from Plymouth and then I will be getting all the pre departure stuff done. So until then you guys have a good one.

-Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment