Friday, April 10, 2015

Update #1 Still Waiting

Hey guys!

I know it feels like forever since I've last posted, but we are still playing the waiting game with hearing back from Plymouth University. I am sure that we will be hearing something soon, and then I can focus on planning and fundraising for this trip. I also will be working with the VA to try and see how they will deal with my VA benefits when I am studying over in England.

But overall everything is moving really smoothly as of right now, and just waiting for things to get processed. I also got a chance to make a logo for this blog, and if you like it let me know in the comments below and if you guys would like it on a shirt.
But I will keep you all posted on what else is going on next I hope all of you have a great day and I'll take to you then.

-Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment