Thursday, April 16, 2015

I Need a Little Help from My Friends

Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a quick minute of your time if you have stopped on my page to ask for your help, and really what the main goal of this page is.

First I want to talk to you all about my go fund me account that I started. I was told recently that I am currently going to need to find the money to cover my flight and my housing when I study at the University of Plymouth. Due to my fathers G.I. benefits only going so far, and that my family can not assist me monetarily its up to me to find the money. And that's one of the reasons I'm turning to you my family, friends, readers, and supporters. I need as much help as I can in reaching my goal and ultimately my dream of studying abroad. I am doing all that I can to get as much money that I can to achieve my goal, but I will still need your help. I will leave the link to my GoFundMe at the bottom of this post so you can take a look at how you would donate. If you can't donate please share it if you can, but above all anything that you can do to help would be massive.

Now my goal of this page is to show other students the process of studying abroad, and how it can be an eye opening experience. I am going to posting at least once a week to keep, all of my readers informed about what I'm experiencing well I am studying abroad, and keep you all up to date with what I'm doing. I want people to have an idea of what to expect when they go to study abroad.

I want to thank everyone of you that have been reading this since I started writing it, and for those of you that are about to join me on this great adventure. I want to give back to my school and to any students that want to know what the experience is like studying abroad, and with your help I can make that possible.

Thank you all,
Tucker  

Link to my GoFundMe:  gofund.me/s5nrtq8

No comments:

Post a Comment