Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Time to Start Packing

Hey everyone,

So pretty much all of things that need to be taken care of have been its been a nightmare trying to figure out the loan stuff, but I think we have finally figured it all out. So now its down to just getting everything together to start packing to get ready for my flight. Its crazy to think that in two weeks I will be flying to England and living there for the year, but I can't wait. To be honest I think I might feel like I'm going to overpack. I did today get on the Facebook page for my all and I think that I have found one of my roommates which is pretty awesome. I just wanted to let you guys know whats going on right now, but I'll fill you all in more as the next two weeks pass.

Have a good one
-Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment